April 12, 2021
One Of The Best Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Waffles
Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Waffles….What more I could say than WOW!!
Crispy, fluffy waffles that could be mistaken for blueberry cake are what these waffles are.
Out of all of the waffles we’ve been trying, eating and loving, these Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Waffles have been making regular appearances.
Creamy swirls of cheesecake on top of cake-like waffles,drowning in this fresh, homemade blueberry sauce is what you need to be making every morning for breakfast, like us right now, and get on my level of epic desserts for breakfast.
Ingredients For Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Waffles:
• 2 eggs
• 1 1/2 cups warm milk ( almond, skim, full fat Or 2%)
• 1/3 cup melted butter
• 1 lemon, juiced ( about 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice)
• 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
• 2 cups plain | all purpose flour
• 4 tablespoons granulated sugar ( white Or coconut sugar/s — can substitute with a natural granulated sweetener that measures 1% with sugar)
• 4 teaspoons baking powder
• 2 cups frozen blueberries
• 1 cup ( 8 oz|250 grams) light cream cheese
• 4 tablespoons vanilla Greek Yogurt ( Or plain or blueberry flavoured) OR whipping cream if you don’t like yogurt)
• 2 tablespoons granulated sugar or a natural granulated sweetener that measures 1:1 with sugar
As Indicated In The Recipe*
1- Preheat waffles maker ( or iron) according to manufacturers instructions. I use this waffles maker.
2- In a large bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in the milk, butter, lemon juice and vanilla.
3- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture. Beat until blended; food in blueberries.
4- Pour the batter into preheated waffle iron. Cook the waffles until golden and crisp. Top with cheesecake topping and this fresh homemade blueberry sauce. SERVE IMMEDIATELY!
1- Beat cheesecake ingredients until well combined, smooth and lump free.
As indicated in the recipe.
Ingredients For Blueberry Sauce:
• 2 cups frozen ( or fresh) blueberries
• 1/3 cup water
• 1/4 cup granulated sugar ( white or coconut is fine — a natural granulated sweetener may be used that measures 1:1 with sugar)
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice or orange juice
• 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch (corn flour) mixed with 2 tablespoons water.
1- Combine blueberries, water, sugar, lemon, juice and water in a small sized saucepan over Medium-high heat. Bring to a boil; lower heat and gently simmer.
2- Combine the cornstarch with the extra water until dissolved and stir it into the blueberries. Continue to simmer while stirring occasionally, until the sauce begins to thicker and coats the back of a metal spoon.
To know more about, Badam Milk, click here
To know more about, 8 things to do in first year of college, click here
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin